Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,as you may see my name is dave.
I want to know what the chances of getting a rescue chihuahua, we have two yorkies at the moment but one is very old and we are looking to get one of these fellas in the future.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Welcome Dave!!!! Glad you found us!! Yorkies are such cuties, you will have to show us pics, we love that!! I promise after just being here a little while, you will have that new chi at your house!! This sight is filled w/lots of cute pics and lots of people getting new babies, including me!!
So you want a rescue, bless you!!!! There is a lady here that does rescue and I can't remember her name, but I bet if you type rescue in the "search" box at the top, her name may come up, not sure. Good luck though they are great dogs!!! :D

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Hi Dave and welcome! Cuddles is one who rescues chihuahuas. Also Viankennels does too. Right now Cuddles has a really cute chi. I don't know what part of the country you are from but it might be well worth it to contact her. The chi is still a puppy and extremely cute, I believe his name is Moo. :wave:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.