Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I had NO intentions of getting another chi but my cousin emailed me this morning..she has her own rescue...and begged me to take this guy since he's due to be put to sleep on Thurs!! My hubby and I couldn't say no..right now we are just fostering him but not sure what will come of it. They are telling me that he's bout 4-5lbs and is 4yrs old. He's a chocolate tri-color. I measured my Bruiser which is 5lbs by the pic of this guy and height wise they seem about the same. Bruiser comes to about my calf which this pic shows he does. Ok, so we are to name him somethng that starts with a "G" according to the rescue....need help with that too!! Here's a few I thought of: Goliath, Gideon, Greyson, that's all i can think of....help! Ok, here he is...he looks soooo scared poor guy!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh poor sweetheart, he does look scared. :( He's precious though, so very cute. Thank you for rescuing him, you're an angel. I think the name Greyson is super cute. :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Awww....what a little cutie pie. I like the name Greyson. Also thought of Gonzo or George (Georgie is my pomeranians name)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Awe, let us know how he gets on -- when do you get him? Hmmm, G names...

Gordon
Gizmo
Gidget
Gabe or Gabriel

Other than that, man, G is a tough name letter!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Thank goodness you are helping him.. He looks so very frightened..
How about Gucci for a G name?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Aww. Good for you. He's a sweetie. How bout Guinness? He's about that color. :)
Or Gizmo, Geo, Goliath, Gus. :)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Awww the poor little guy! God bless you for rescuing him. I like the name Greyson and Gus as well or how about Garrett?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
My house is Gary (my bf) and our furkids Gretel and Godric :] I do like Givenchy and Giuseppe for boys though, Gertrude for a girl :D

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I get to meet him on Friday and will bring him home with me on Monday. My cousin is pulling him from the shelter today so I will have more pics later today!! I can't wait! That pic is so hard to judge anything by cause he's so scared and plus the way he's sitting. Ok, so the two names I am leaning towards are:

Givenchy
Gucci

I have Paris & Bruiser so I want something "elegant" for this new guy. Between those two, which one would you pick? I hate picking names!! LOL! This is the hardest part! Plus "G" names are so tough for me! But I do like these two names ALOT!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts