Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
I got Photoshop from a friend of mine ... but it's a pain to use. I thought I'd be able to do fun things with pictures and it is woofin' HARD!

:flower:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
It depends on what programs you have on your computer. If you're using a digital camera, you probably have photo editing software that came with it.

I can give you step by step instructions for HP products but if it's something else, I'm clueless.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
JOLIE'SMOM said:
http://photobucket.com/

This one is good. I thought i was having problems with photobucket but turns out it's my computer that's having problems. :)
Photobucket scares the bejeezus outta me. I'm so lucky my camera came with software that is idiot proof. :shock:
Well darn it, my camera has the software too but some of the pics are bigger than 50 kb even after i resize so i had to find something else.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Cindie, can you "save for web" when you do a save from that software? If so, you can actually choose the size of the photo.

If you have photoshop or a program similar to it, you can usually choose the "save for web" from the "file" menu... instead of regular "save as".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts