Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won't call it my New Years resolution because I want to learn over the Christmas break! Any advice on learning to post pictures is welcome and requested!! I have been a member far to long to not be able to post pics---even a siggy or avatar:foxes15:
So, I really only take pic's with my iPhone and need to learn to somehow get them to this site.
Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me out (the easiest way possible please!:coolwink:)
this smiley man is with me on this one--lol:sign3:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Im a bit of a techno-bimbo myself but I learnt to use photobucket pretty easily from the tutorial that is stickied at the top of this photos page. I don't even need to have the tutorial open while I do it anymore. And it's easier with the iphone because you can just email the pics rather than having to plug in your camera and download etc.

Good luck! Can't wait to see pics!

·
Registered
894 Posts
You can download a photobucket app for your iphone, so you can just upload your pics to photobucket straight from your iphone, then from their look at the photobucket tutorial like the PP said.. :)

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, darn! My iPhone is the old 3gS and I never updated my software so now I can't download the photobucket app:( I am afraid my phone might crash if I try to upload iOS now, so will just have to do it the old fashioned way--lol. I do have an iPad,but not sure how that would help (I don't like the pic's it takes)

·
Registered
894 Posts
You should update it to the new iOS! You can also just send your pics to your email. Then save them onto your computer and then upload to photobucket. Then go from there...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts