Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We lost sweet Fancy this afternoon. We realized this week her time was growing very short with us. She was a dearly loved 15 year old girl who had been part of our family from 8 weeks old. She and her brother, Rio, came home to us together as a pair of adorable pups. We lost Rio to heart failure in Feb 2009, and now Fancy has gone to join him again. Thank the Lord, Fancy went peacefully in her sleep. Rest in peace, my dear one, you are sincerely missed here..

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Oh, I am so sorry. We prayed and prayed that our Mick would close his little eyes and we would not have to help him to peace. It was not so. So grateful your sweet one was able to go in her way.
Bless you as your heart heals.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
So sorry Deb. She had a long and happy life with you and I'm glad her transition was easy and peaceful. That is a blessing. Will be thinking of you.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You are all so very thoughtful and kind, it means so much at times like this..I know many of you have felt the loss we are experiencing now~ We are so thankful for the many years Fancy was with us and the joy she brought to our lives. We were blessed and treasure our memories.. Now we wait, knowing only passing time will ease the sense of loss. Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Deb,
I was sorry to hear of Fancy not doing so well earlier, and I'm so sad to hear
she's passed.

Our dear friends are always with us. Carlos and Poco are as much a part of my life today as they were before they left.

Tell Fancy to keep an eye out for my boys. They know their way around the bridge.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Deb,
I was sorry to hear of Fancy not doing so well earlier, and I'm so sad to hear
she's passed.

Our dear friends are always with us. Carlos and Poco are as much a part of my life today as they were before they left.

Tell Fancy to keep an eye out for my boys. They know their way around the bridge.
Alan, your kindness is so appreciated.. It did not go un-noticed when you expressed your concern about Fancy earlier this week when I mentioned her health was quickly declining. The "seniors" always hold a special place in my heart. I'm sure Carlos and Poco have already noticed a new "gorgeous girl" running around the bridge! Deb

·
Registered
244 Posts
oh i am so sorry! at least she went peacefully in her sleep, her and her brother are probably running around chasing eachother in rainbow bridge!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I'm sorry about Fancy. :( What a blessing that she went so peacefully. I'll be thinking of you, Deb. **HUGS**

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
I am so sorry Deb.She was a sweet looking girl.I will be praying for God to ease the pain of loosing her.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts