Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Really....

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
I feel weird voting as to whether your chi is cute
Me too - why does it matter what we think if you loved him thats all that mattered , looks aint everything and nobody is going to say no anyway as we are All nice on here - weird question :shock:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Ozzy&Lily'sMom said:
Me too - why does it matter what we think if you loved him thats all that mattered , looks aint everything and nobody is going to say no anyway as we are All nice on here - weird question :shock:
me too...im sorry for your loss! :cry:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Ozzy&Lily'sMom said:
Can you even imagine someone in this forum saying a chi wasn't adorable? I'd never believe it if I saw it. :lol:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
Ozzy&Lily'sMom said:
Can you even imagine someone in this forum saying a chi wasn't adorable? I'd never believe it if I saw it. :lol:
Erm wierd question yeh... yur baby is beautiful and so precious and Im sure you miss him.. but you dont need to poll us to tell you that.. we already would :wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts