Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you restrict how much water your dogs drink? Lola pees more than any dog I have ever known. It isn't anything medical - she just likes to drink. A LOT. Now that we have her, we go through 4 - 5 times the number of piddle pads we used to go through. I have been thinking of restricting her water intake but I feel mean doing so. Do any of you do it? If so, when do you let them drink? I was thinking during each of the two mealtimes and then before bed. Is that enough? Is this mean to do so?

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the link Ms_P. That is not a bad price at all for 100 so I think I will order a box.

Victoria, Lola does the same thing. Sometimes just a little tiny drop will come out and then she will come wagging her tail at me like she did something fantastic. LOL Maybe I made too big of a deal when she used to go as a puppy. LOL

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am feeding them Chicken Soup for the Dog Lovers Soul dry food and before that she had Iams dry food so it could be that it is causing her thirst. :wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.