Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh well, Godric is teething - of course and he happened to get ahold of Gretel's favorite toy this morning.

He chewed his eye off and pulled out some stuffing from the back so I decided to put this little guy out of his misery instead of letting them demolish him.

I couldn't bear to toss him out with the rubbish this morning, so I set him on the bar till I figured out what to do with him.

I found him in a $.25 valentine clearance when Gretel was only a couple months old, almost 2 years ago and she's loved/hated him ever since. She's lost without him poor thing, Gary mentioned we should keep him as nostalgia haha. I'm surprised he's made it this long.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hah, we actually called him "the pink bastard" (sorry if that offends anyone) but we did so because she had a love hate relationship with him, almost like an old cranky married couple. She'd beat him up, growl, and carry on, then she'd cuddle him and go to sleep. I actually found one very similar that was blue and I got it for Godric but he hasn't taken to it the way she did.

I don't think i'll bother sewing him, the stuffing is coming out quite a bit, I think we'll just salvage him for memories :]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts