Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone, we had 39 people reply to attend, hope they all show up. I am here, my computer was a little slow but I started a thread for Reunion photos in the photo section

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
2011 Reunion

Greetings and Welcome Back to Members who have been away from Chi Ppl for a while!

Kay--the photo you posted of Zoey is adorable :cloud9:

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh Krist, I was hoping you could stay around for a bit. I wanted to get caught up with everyone. I have alot of news...I am going to be a "Grandma" on Friday if not sooner. I have still to come up with a new name as I can not be called Grandma, still feal 21 LOL. And I got carded yesterday and a drink bought for me LOL

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Therese, I hope you are going to post photos.

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
I'm at a night out but will pop on now and then when I'm not dancing lol excuse my typos the drinker I get the worse my typos will be lmao xxxx

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL Mandy, Have fun...Glad you will be popping in. Do you have some more photos for us? I just love your little ones....and big ones of course

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Crystal's (my daughter) Dr delivered her LOL. he said the youngest Grandma he has seen is 27. WOW She has pregnancy induced hypertension so they will be inducing her on Friday. I have been overwhelmed with her appointments and my Daddy died on Wed. I was not that close to him but I did get to say my peace to him before he passed and it still hurts, he is the only man I ever called Daddy.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Mandy don't drink too much,we need to understand you ! think i'll get a wine
Lol my typing gets terrible when I've had a few. How's everyone been? I've gotten into keeping tropical fish and frogs now as well so been on a fishy forum a bit lately.

Old Cookie is fast asleep and Tillie is next to me in bed. Lola is downstairs with dad. She sits on the computer chair behind him.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh Hi Marie so glad you remembered, I sent out a reminder today I hope everyone got it. I'm not to good at the whole FB thing. I had a girl party last time my husband was out of town and invited my girlfriends over for a hottub party and I guess I invited everyone on FB as I was getting all these replies LOL

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Oh Hi Marie so glad you remembered, I sent out a reminder today I hope everyone got it. I'm not to good at the whole FB thing. I had a girl party last time my husband was out of town and invited my girlfriends over for a hottub party and I guess I invited everyone on FB as I was getting all these replies LOL
Yeah i did see it earlier thanks. Wow a hot tub party!!! I wish. Sounds like loads of fun. Nibbles, drinks and a good old girly chat.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Hi everyone - lovely to see you all back on here, just like the old days!!!

Kay I'm so sorry about your dad, I lost mine too in February it is very hard. As you say we only have one - so glad you got to make your peace with him.

How about Mamie - pronounced May-me - I love it - in ireland mums are called Mammy, it's a little like that but mamie sounds like m'ami - ami as in friend :) I think it's a great name instead of granny!! oooh you must be so excited now!!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mandy don't drink too much,we need to understand you ! think i'll get a wine
LOL, That sounds good but it 2 in the afternoon here and I have to go to a birthday party for my dear husbands best mate. I would hate show up sloshed LOL

why is the type so small on this page today? I can barely read it...
Therese, it is fine for me, last time I did an update it changed my fonts and settings on my computer, took me forever to figure it out

Lol my typing gets terrible when I've had a few. How's everyone been? I've gotten into keeping tropical fish and frogs now as well so been on a fishy forum a bit lately.

Old Cookie is fast asleep and Tillie is next to me in bed. Lola is downstairs with dad. She sits on the computer chair behind him.
Awwww how sweet. I love tropical fish have always wanted a salt water tank

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Crystal's (my daughter) Dr delivered her LOL. he said the youngest Grandma he has seen is 27. WOW She has pregnancy induced hypertension so they will be inducing her on Friday. I have been overwhelmed with her appointments and my Daddy died on Wed. I was not that close to him but I did get to say my peace to him before he passed and it still hurts, he is the only man I ever called Daddy.
OMG I'm sorry

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
LOL, That sounds good but it 2 in the afternoon here and I have to go to a birthday party for my dear husbands best mate. I would hate show up sloshed LOL

Therese, it is fine for me, last time I did an update it changed my fonts and settings on my computer, took me forever to figure it out

Awwww how sweet. I love tropical fish have always wanted a salt water tank
Oh yeah me too that's what I really wanted, you know like nemo. But it's just sooo expensive I just couldn't afford it.

1 - 20 of 151 Posts