Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we scheduled date to meet Tiny and her owners again and Kristin and I were so thrilled to finally see her again. She has gotten so much more beautiful under their wonderful care, her coat is gorgeous and she is charming as ever. What post of Tiny's would ever be complete without pictures? Isn't she looking great?

LOOK AT THAT TONGUE FLY!

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Oh my gosh! She looks wonderful! Just wonderful! :D

You can definitely see how much her coat has improved. :)

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Wonderful ...absolutely wonderful...to see Tiny looking so well and contented...she is truly one of the most beautiful chi's I have ever seen. She makes my day every time I see her !

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
:shock: Oh my gosh, you are right, her coat looks fantastic! It is so good to see how well she is doing! :D

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
She looks like an extremely happy, spoiled and well loved Chihuahua!! :D I'm so in love with Tiny! She deserves every bit of the love and spoiling she is getting! Thanks so much for sharing her with us! The pictures are adorable!! :D

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
The 5th picture where she's looking straight into the camera, the biggest and most beautiful dark eyes... if I weren't already in love with Tiny I would be now. :lol:

Nobody melts me quite the way Tiny does. Nate, it just goes to show you and Kristin picked the perfect home for her. Tiny looks at least 5 years younger, her coat is so thick and fluffy and her eyes have never been so bright. She's finally living the life every dog deserves.

Is that Ritz sniffing her privates? :lol: :lol:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting those pics. :wave:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
WOW :shock: she looks wonderful - I was hoping that Tina would be a part of this forum so we can stay in touch with her......THANKS for the update what a day brightener!! :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nate, These pictures are stunning! I'm still laughing at how easily she posed for you! What a little hambone. She is putting on a bit of weight! We're trying not to spoil her too much, but it's hard because -- she's TINY!

Love, Tina

PS! I'm still here on the forum -- checking in everyday. Will try to contribute more. (Posted pictures of Tiny after a bath last week. She's always too cute for words, but no one captures her like Nate!!!)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts