Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and what they decided to do abou it. I have some ideas, but I want to think it all through before I decide what route to take...

Well, both of the girls are potty trained. Buffy has always been, and when Faith came it was almost like she taught Faith to use the "piddle pads" Nothing has changed in the house...no new animals or people have come in, so I dont think they are stressed out.

3 days ago I noticed Faith was going on the carpet to the left of the normal piddle spot...this morning Buffy is going on the carpet to the right!!!

What on earth happened? And the clean piddle pad I put down in its normal spot last night...still clean...however the carpet on both sides had been used instead.

I just tried putting down 2 pads...one in Buffys new spot and one in Faiths...thinking they just don't want to share, but instead of using the new pads I noticed they branched off even further in their seperate directions.

I love my girls, but I'm not a big fam of poo on the carpet, so any advice would be very appreciated.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
They may have missed the pad by accident and are just going where the smell is OR they might be taking over the world!!! :lol:

They sell little frames for the pads, although I've never tried one, it might help define their area a bit more. Someone else uses incontinence "sheets" instead of pads to give their chi a larger area to do business on.

The wee-pad users would be better advice-givers than I. I'm sure they'll chime in any moment. LOL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts