Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boyfriend's brother and his girlfriend are close friends of ours, who have two lovely chihuahuas of their own. They came over the other night and brought Rex and Zip along; it was Gatsby's first time meeting them but we all had a pretty good time! You've all 'met' them once before in Kahlua's birthday photo shoot! ;) I'm tryyying to convince their owner to join the forum but no such luck yet lol.

So many chihuahuas!!

Love this one, Rex exploring the girls' toy box:

Enjoying some sun:

I love it, 5 little butts..

We left the girls upstairs but took Gatsby, Rex and Zip down for some manly bonding time while we hung out in our lounge. After all poor Gats has to deal with his 2 annoying sisters all day, gotta have some guy time!

·
Registered
912 Posts
So much fun! I love the picture of Rex diggin' through the toy box! What was distracting them all at the fence?? They look pretty into it! :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awww such cuties all of them!
I love the 5 wee bums pic too. lol
That toy box is very cool aswell, an old fashioned pram, love it!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Ahhh I love the one of them all lined up along your fence, thats such a great picture! The one of him nosing through their toy box is cute too.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Very cute!! Love the toy box, what a great idea! I have an old one too that I wanted to sell but won't get nothing for it & I'd rather use it as a toy box. Cool idea!!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
It is so much fun to get a little gang of chihuahuas together. All of the pictures were nice and I especially liked the "behinds at the fence".

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw so many cuties, looks like a fun day!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts