Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
We got a really great swarovsky collar on ebay this monday- and it is only 20 dollars, I think that's really cheap. Can't wait to get it! We'll see if it works with a picture- will try to post it!

Richie's mom

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Richie said:
We got a really great swarovsky collar on ebay this monday- and it is only 20 dollars, I think that's really cheap. Can't wait to get it! We'll see if it works with a picture- will try to post it!

Richie's mom
That is really pretty, a harness would look nice in that too!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I tried to order a personalised rhinestone collar from www.catsplay.com for simba's valentines pressie LOL, but they dont ship to the uk :( ,

Does anyone know of any uk company's that sell personalised rhinestone collars??

·
Registered
402 Posts
I live in Canada and I found this realllly cute baby blue collar with rinestones and a little blue bell on it at the dollar store for two dollars. Once I get my puppy (in a week) I will take a photo of him with it on. Its not stretchy but it is very pretty and looks more expensive than it was. Is everyone from the Uk here??

Nalia

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I paid a guy to make Cooper a collar. I think I paid about $75 for it ... leather with metal studs with the Texas star on them. He wears it when he visits my friend on her ranch. It's very stylish to dress in western wear fashion on a ranch. :D

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.