Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Petco had Picture people taking photos and we went and got these.
Sorry I haven't been on lately Cali had her first show this past weekend, she did great but no points oh well there is more shows to come in our future!

Cali and Ricky

Me, my daughter Angie, Ricky and Cali

My favorite of all
Angelica "Angie", Cali and Ricky

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Very professional photo's but why you not smiling? Your pretty, you should smile ... and I agree the one with your daughter and the dogs is classic,

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very professional photo's but why you not smiling? Your pretty, you should smile ... and I agree the one with your daughter and the dogs is classic,
Thank you! she took like 50 photos and some I smiled but I found something wrong with it LOL and I don't smile much.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I hate my smile, in fact 99% of photo's of myself I don't like.

I would love some prof photos taken of me with my dogs one day, maybe I could wear a mask...lol

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
OMGoodness, those photos are gorgeous!!! :)

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lovely photos
Thank you
i love them all Cynthia
Thanks
I would love some prof photos taken of me with my dogs one day, maybe I could wear a mask...lol
yep me and hubby don't smile for pics and someone always says why not? just not that type I guess I really try too :( and hush you should have a nice photo session with you and your babies it is something nice to hang up

OMGoodness, those photos are gorgeous!!! :)
Thank you we love them And can't wait to shop for frames
great pictures -- beautiful family ;)
Thanks Kristi
Great photos - the one with your daughter and the pups is very sweet - I love it :)
Thank you that is my favorite and will be hung in my daughters room as she really loves these guys.
would have had coco too but she would just bark the whole time:confused:

·
Registered
23 Posts
They are ok, my wife is a photographer :) she suggests a darker background next time, maybe you can try socializing "coco" a bit more (assuming its another Chi) so you can have her involved in the pics, is coco your brood bitch?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Adorable!

Halloween is coming up. You could all get dressed up and have some fun with pics...

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They are ok, my wife is a photographer :) she suggests a darker background next time, maybe you can try socializing "coco" a bit more (assuming its another Chi) so you can have her involved in the pics, is coco your brood bitch?
This was at Petco they didn't have a choice of backgrounds but they came out perfect IMO.
Coco is 6 years old and ever since she had a litter she changed on how she is with people and strange places I have tired many things and learned that is the way she is and I love her no matter what, besides she gets plenty of nice pictures taken by me that I don't need to stress her out by bringing her into that type of place just for pictures.
A brood bitch is just a good breeder girl she is no longer breeding.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Very nice family photos! I love the photo with your daughter and the chis. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts