Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finn and Leila really cut loose today. Tug of war "to the death" i'd say. Poor little man was drug all over the place. But he held on for dear life. And if he lost his grip he was right back at it!! :laughing8:

"wets do dis!!!"

"it's miiiine!!"

I weel sneaks up on her.

I dos da one paw up stance too :)

"raaaawrrr"

"save me mama"

·
Registered
141 Posts
This is so lovely to see, they have bonded incredibly well. I hope my new baby and Isabelle get on this good x

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
OMG...to much cuteness is Right!!! Im so glad you got your camera working :hello1: Those pictures are wonderful!! He is so tiny.....Love how he and Leila are playing so well together :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
He's too cute...! The 3rd picture down is my favorite. I love his facial expression you can see how hard he's trying to hold on..lol priceless:)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I LOVE THEM!!!! OH MY! How's Leila doing with Finn? Did she like him from the very beginning? Was he hard to get used to? Does she even like him now? Fill me in! I want a new furbaby soon! But, not sure how Roxy will react, as she is SO spoiled and all my attention is always on her!!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Leila is spoiled as well. Well when the breeder brought him to me I went outside with leila on lead to meet him. Rather than in the house. She just wanted to sniff him and was more preoccupied with growling or barking at the breeder. lol
There was no problems at all. First time they were alone on the floor they played. He was a little shy and she was pretty aggressively playing. But now he is a spunky little monkey and can take anything she dishes out and give it back. :p
I just think chis like one another regardless. Now I don't know how it would have been if it was a female or an adult. But probably ok. I think puppies are more easily accepted by dogs than trying to bring in an older dog.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awwwwww too freaking sweet!! They look like they really love each other already. Too gosh darn cute!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts