Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
That was so much fun to watch! I'd love to get a girl chi or two! Does Jack run like that all the time? They are such cool dogs!!:D

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you!

This is the usual routine when we go outside :D Jack is my ball of energy, usually only in short bursts though. He loves to run! And Chloe is the one making all the noise lol I wonder what the neighbors think :daisy: Jack has drunk from the pool but I try my best to keep him out of the waterfall :cool:

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
That is just way too much fun! Run Jack Run! See Jack Run! LOL Ernie was in my lap and totally glued to the screen as long as the vids were on! LOL Too cute Katie.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Heehee sure looks fun at yours and I wanna play. Kasper and Triny was asleep untill they heard them bark then they barked..lol

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
What a cute little Chi family you have!
Jack is quite the athlete.. and it looks like the pix don't do enough justice for him - he looks even better in video! :love5: stunning little man!! :D

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
:lol: :lol: That's such a funny video, Jack and Chloe are so cute! :love5:

·
Registered
803 Posts
ahhhhhh i LOVE seeing your chi`s and i always say this but il say it again ur garden is sooo awsome,it looks like something out of a film. they look like they are having so much fun, mylo would absolutley love chasing them around he loves chase!!! i wish i could bring mylo over lol, ahhh great videos!! thanks for sharing them....

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
LOL those are such cute videos!! :D :D i love how excited they are watching jack run around the pool and how happy he is when he makes his leaps :D

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Oh my goodess...that was so much fun to watch. I was just cracking up watching those clips. They must really keep you entertained Katie. Jack is quite a show off isnt he? And then you hear Chloe in the back barking her head off. Jack is really fast though. No wonder the other chis can't keep up with him. It's funny to see how Chloe tries to out smart him by going the other way...what a smarty! GREAT video clips!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts