Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were GOING to wait till Christmas to tell his family but SOMEONE opened their big mouth. The brother can't keep it shut to save his life! So we went over to show them last night.

I think it's lovely :] Sorry I don't have a lens to capture it's full sparkle, my point and shoot isn't as high tech.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you :] He picked it out all by himself!

Now if my dieting would get in order i'd be well on my way to bride-to-be. Dang holidays.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Its ooo pretty, congratulations :) only thing is are you going to be able to fit a wedding ring against it? I had a ring similar in shape and had to get a new one so my wedding ring would fit lol upside is 2 rings :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Gorgeous ring!! Congrats!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
It's beautiful! Congratulations! :)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its ooo pretty, congratulations :) only thing is are you going to be able to fit a wedding ring against it? I had a ring similar in shape and had to get a new one so my wedding ring would fit lol upside is 2 rings :)
Ha, Thanks Louise!

Actually there is a matching band! It had 15 diamonds in it the same size as the ones on the sides of this band and it looks great.

The ring I have is part of the set but the saleslady says it's absolutely bad luck to wear the second half until we're married so i'll take her superstition and we'll just get the other band before the wedding. She was very helpful and even gave me a big hug and kiss after we finished up :p

Thanks everyone :] It means a lot, I was actually looking for something more modest and not so large in my mind but he picked this one and had a huge smile on his face when I put it on so I knew that was the one I needed to have.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I feel bad b'c hubby let me design my own ring, brought diamonds from a jewish diamond broker in new york, and had it custom made...and I wore it for all of a week HEHE. Now it sits in its box and I wear a plain white gold band. I hated having something that expensive on my finger and I was paranoid I would break it or kill it somehow. Ohhh well. Anyway, yours is just beautiful and I think you will be glad you got something a little flashy!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Ha, Thanks Louise!

Actually there is a matching band! It had 15 diamonds in it the same size as the ones on the sides of this band and it looks great.

The ring I have is part of the set but the saleslady says it's absolutely bad luck to wear the second half until we're married so i'll take her superstition and we'll just get the other band before the wedding. She was very helpful and even gave me a big hug and kiss after we finished up
Awww yay that's too perfect :) can't wait to see it with the matching wedding band :p how exciting I love weddings :) xx

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I feel bad b'c hubby let me design my own ring, brought diamonds from a jewish diamond broker in new york, and had it custom made...and I wore it for all of a week HEHE. Now it sits in its box and I wear a plain white gold band. I hated having something that expensive on my finger and I was paranoid I would break it or kill it somehow. Ohhh well. Anyway, yours is just beautiful and I think you will be glad you got something a little flashy!
Oh my GOSH Kristi! That's great, and sad at the same time haha. When I tried this one on with the "sister-band" it was VERY flashy lol, it didn't look gawdy though.

I forgot you planned your wedding, were you DIY mostly or did you used a planner for help? I really want to take my time and make it special where I have so much time till then, and i'll only have one time to do it so why not make it meaningful. I'm not opposed to lots of work haha.

Awww yay that's too perfect :) can't wait to see it with the matching wedding band :p how exciting I love weddings :) xx
Haha, it's so great, my OH keeps randomly holding my hand and looking at it saying how "good-looking" it is haha. He's SO proud of himself lol. The sister band makes it very, flashy! But it still looks clean and elegant.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Gorgeous ring!
I wish you all the health and luck wearing it.
And you both all the happiness in the world, congrats!! xxx

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Congrats! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts