Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys. I recently started up a blog about Rio. I've decided i'm going to take a photo of him everyday for a year so we can see how he changes. He's just over 1 so between now and next year is when his long coat will start to come in. Only started it today so it's not that impressive yet.

I've also started up a live feed so we can see what naughty things Rio gets up to when he's on his own. This will hopefully be up and running by next week when my new camera arrives. It won't be on when my housemates are home because they probably like to walk around the house naked or something when i'm out.

Aston's blog feat Rio Chihuahua

Check it out and let me know what you think and subscribe if you want. Hope you enjoy the photos of Rio's year.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey guys, the live feed is now up and running. So check it out. If you log on between 9 and 10 am uk time that's the time when we do some tricks or play together for a bit and do his daily photo for the slideshow.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

Aston's blog feat Rio Chihuahua

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Briarrose. I noticed alot of you have been viewing :) That's great thanks. I'm sorry if when you viewed it was blank screen today. I was in London today and didn't leave it on while we were away but it is up an running now and will be until tomorrow.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I like the idea Aston. :) Your boy Rio is gorgeous!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aw Thank you :) Just wandering can any of you actually see the feed? I've had other people saying that can't.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aw Thank you :) Just wandering can any of you actually see the feed? I've had other people saying that can't.

I can't see it. I just see a picture of a crate corner.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's a bit annoying because the day we get it sorted is the day the house mate is off work and he doesn't like being on camera. Everyday this week the house mate will be working so more viewing opportunities then.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh how cool, I see you on the laptop right now, with your cutie in your lap! :p haha, I feel like I'm spying, lol. Rio is so cute!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
After being away for some time my camera is back up and running. I now have a new addition, an African Pygmy Hedgehog called Sonic. I currently have the camera pointed at his wheel. It has night vision so if you log on around 2 am UK time you can see him going crazy. He's a lot more active at night obviously and it's the only way I can think to actually watch him. He hides whenever I turn the light, lol. Air time will be shared between Rio and Sonic so log on sometime :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts