Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RIP to my sweet little Bamboo 2 1/2 years he was with us but sadly he got stomach cancer and is now at peace in hammy heaven as of tonight :(

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss :-( RIP Bamboo

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone I knew it was coming and glad he is at peace now I wish the little guys lived longer! He had a very good life and was spoiled rotten. Hopefully I can dig in the frozen dirt tomorrow and have a little funeral for him sounds ridiculous but that's what I do with all Pets! I didn't think I would cry since I thought I prepared myself but I just pet him while his little nose wiggled until he took his last breath :( I couldn't help but cry! I've had hamsters my whole life my first one from Santa at 2 years old I've had one ever since and will continue to own them just love them he was one of the best i didn't even plan on ever getting another but when I saw him in the store I had to get him his colouring was so cool! My little baby boy always so sweet

·
Registered
280 Posts
Aww he looks so sweet, your heart must be breaking, It's obvious he had a great life and the memories will keep you going!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I'm so sorry. :( RIP little Bamboo.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awww what a wee sweetheart!
Loved the pics of him with the pups too.

Sorry for your loss.
R.I.P Bamboo. xxxx

1 - 18 of 18 Posts