Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
awwww our meet with terrri went so well the furbutts took to her so well we know shes gonna be a great chi mummy
terri brought some lovely toys as a gift for the furbutts a lovely blue squeaky bone a geen rubber ball and a lovely yello loofa dog
sadly loofa dogs life didnt last so long he lasted about 7 min till zac destroyed him
thank you terri for they lovely toys

RIP little yellow loofa dog

i want the blue bone zacy

ok i will claim yellow loofa dog

i said im claiming the loofa dog you guys

ooops a daisy think it would be better as a skineez

sorry loofa i haz killed you

this is fun sorry loofa dog

haha ive got the squeaker from poor loofa dog

i will help you zacy

it wasent me mummy it was the bad boys

its better as a skineez isnt it

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh my, how adorable. There might be more but I can't wait. I'm so glad you had fun. I know she'll be the best chi mom ever!!! Look at Zac and Romeo with dead loofah. Too funny! Great pictures sweetie.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Look at Zac's little paw??? I'm in love with your babies. So glad fun was had by all!!!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Aww i know, Loofa dog didnt last, but they still like him now that he has been deflated, lol x
Blue bone is a bit more sturdy.
Pics came out great Mandy.x

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Well Mandy - now Terri sees how long most stuffed toys last with chi's around LOL Great pics. The babies are simply adorable. Consider yourself lucky that she didn't sneak off with one of them! I'm so glad you guys had a good time :)

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Aww gorgeous pics Mandy! So glad the get together went well, you two are so lucky! Oh and Terri, if you're worried about what the bf will say about two chis I'd remind him how many big huskies he has! lol I couldn't stick with just one either, I'm already itching to get me a long coat in the future. I love all three of your dogs, Mandy, they're so cute it hurts! :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awwww poor loofa~!!! :eek: well it was good till it lasted eh~ haha :D they all look so cute together! i bet they had more fun then tearing up that loofa oofa :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts