Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always prayed I would never have to post in this section, I can barely bring myself to comment on other posts or even read them.

One of the days I have always feared has happened.

On February 10th, I had to say good bye to my baby boy. Maverick died in an accident on the property in which we live. It has taken me almost 8 weeks to even be able to mention it. Of all the furless loved ones I have lost in my life, losing my baby has been the hardest, if I didn't have Harley to focus on I don't know how I would have made it though the last several weeks. Losing someone who you are responsible for is so much harder than losing those that are responsible for you.

Dear Maverick,

My handsome little man, you came into my life shortly before very tough time in my life. If it hadn't been for you and Harley I may have made a very bad decision to end my pain. I am so thankful now that you were in my life at that horrible time and during the good times as well. I would give anything to have been able to protect you when you needed me the most. I am truly, sorry.

I know that you are in a wonderful place where you can run and bark your little head off!! with plenty of tummy rubs and all the treats you want, no more worring about that waistline anymore either! I can see you with those beautiful angel wings too.

Baby, Run Fast, Bark Loud and know that Momma will love you forever!!

Love, Momma

Maverick

12/25/05 - 02/10/11

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
So, so sorry to hear of Maverick's passing. *big hugs* to you. He is watching over you and Harley. RIP little man.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Nichole, I am so sorry (((HUGS))) to you R.I.P little Maverick.....my hearts hurts for you.

·
Registered
355 Posts
You have my sympathy; on February 7th I lost my sweet Dary, so I know how hard it can be (somehow the winter seems to make it worse). Peace to your family and RIP, Maverick.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I am so very sorry for your loss :-( RIP sweetie!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of Maverick. It is so difficult and even more so with an injury I think. My heart goes out to you and I hope, in time the rawness of the loss will ease for you. (((hugs)))

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I pray for healing from your pain. I am so very sorry for your loss and understand there are no words I can offer to make it any better. The passage of time eases the hurt a little and your memories can then allow you to smile again. Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. :( RIP sweet little Maverick.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts