Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first fur baby went to the bridge yesterday. I never imagined it would be this hard. I miss him so much already :(

RIP my baby Bleu
08/21/01-03/15/11

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I cannot express how VERY sorry I am. It is horrible. I was also not prepared to be so grief stricken at the loss of our little Mick in November. I pray for peace for your broken heart.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
So sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is. He was a beautiful boy. Rest in peace sweet baby Bleu.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I am so sorry.. Rest in peace little one.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. I know exactly how you feel. I've lost 2 fur babies in the past. Rest in peace Baby Bleu. Hugs xx

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I am so sorry (((((HUGS))))) R.I.P. handsome man, run free at the Bridge....

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I'm so sorry, Kristy. :( I know how hard it is. ((HUGS)) RIP sweet little Bleu.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I am so so so sorry to hear about this sweet heart =( Rest in peace beautiful baby boy! You were blessed with such a loving home that will never forget you! I'll keep you in my prayers, I know this has to be so hard :( *Hugs*

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
:cry: Kristy, I've been thinking about you. I know it's isn't easy. You'll never forget him but time will make it easier to deal with. You can rest easier knowing what a wonderful life you provided him with & those memories will forever bring a smile to your face. (((((HUGS))))) to you & your family!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts