Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 15 1/2 wonderful years my kitty Snowball died in my arms last Tuesday. He had been sick for a couple of days prior, but even after a medical treatment he was only getting worse. So my husband and I had to let him go. Although hard as hell I stayed with my sweet kitty (as I have with all of my pets) and held him in my arms until he drifted off to sleep for his last time. I know not everyone thinks cats are great or all that special, but to my husband & I Snowball was very special and when he got sick it was devastating to us. Even the dogs knew kitty was sick and they even seemed to know that he was gone the day we came home from the vets.

Snowball you were a wonderful kitty and we thank you for giving us 15+ wonderful years with you. Always loving and gentle with us and the dogs you will never be forgotten and you will be forever loved. Rest in Peace.

This was Snowball with the 1st chi Munchkin that my husband and I had ...along with Mickey who passed away less than a year ago at the age of 16.

with Jasper as a puppy:

with Jasper this Christmas:

with Ms. Hannah:

with Mr. Moose:

My last picture of Snowball:

Love you Snowy...your family misses you very much.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Laura I am so so sorry once again. I know what it's like to lose a beloved cat as my baby (14 years old) died a few weeks before we got izzy and bailey. Snowy was very well loved as I think you love your fur babies more than the humans that live with you but of course nothing wrong with that. Hope you rest in peace snowy and keep our other friends happy up there. :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
You will see Snowball again one day. I'm sorry that Snowball had to go.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. Snowball was a beautiful cat and I can see from the photos that he was a sweet boy. Hugs to you.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so incredibly difficult to lose a loved furry friend after so many
years together. Cats are brilliant creatures, so intelligent and intuitive. Big hugs to you! I
hope you find comfort in the good memories you two shared.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts