Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone :)

A bit of a fun thread today :)

My pups Zeus and Isis are SUCH big characters already! Its amazing how much personality comes in such tiny packages.

Zeus is rough and tumble, a little bit clumsy and mischievous but at the end of it so loving and sweet.

Isis is feminine and dainty and loves people and cuddles and turns into a babydoll when she's in your arms - she does have a feisty streak though which Zeus always seems to bring out!

They're tussling over dominance at the minute and my BF says that Isis taunts him by looking at him with superiority and trotting past him as she knows she's a thoroughbred LOL!! The other day they we're both walking towards my BF and Zeus stopped and put his paw out sidewards to Isis chest to stop her from passing him . My BF and I were really shocked as it looked like such a human thing to do (to us anyway lol!) It got me thinking - are there any strangely human things your Chi's do? Have you ever been left surprised at something they've done that is seemingly human? Would love to hear your stories :)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Yep, my 2 big 'uns use their front legs to biff each other & the tinies especially out of the way, just as we would use our arms to shove someone. They also use their front legs to hold each other back from a treat, a pat from mother etc. It's hilarious to watch, the first time I saw it I thought I was imagining it or that it was just a once of thing but I see it all the time now and it always gives me a giggle.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its amazing how they have little tactics isn't it! And how they learn from eachother!

Zeus nips Isis then when she goes to nip him back he turns really fast so his bum is facing her and she can't get to him - when she's had enough she just flips him over thouugh and she's half his size!

Its amazing to watch but I have to keep a close eye!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Oh I can't wait to get my second furbaby and watch how him and Khorra interact with each other! Something cute that Khorra did that I thought seemed quite humanly was she was sitting on my chest and I was talking to her. She looked right into my eyes with such a sweet expression on her face and then she gently put one of her paws over my mouth as if to say,"I hear ya, please hush." So cute!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Oh my gosh, lol! So Khorra is sitting on my chest right now, her favorite place to be, and my husband just walked by and leaned over to give me a kiss. Can you guess what happened next? Yep, Khorra apparently got jealous and decided she needed in on that action and started giving us both kisses. Right on the lips. With her yucky breath and all! Lol! Still very cute.

For some reason, Khorra doesn't suffer from that sweet puppy breath that most other puppies seem to suffer from and that other chi lovers tend to talk so happily about. Nope, not her. She has old doggy yucky breath! I have no idea why. She is healthy, and the vet says her gums and teeth look good. It's not as bad as what I've heard other people talk about, but it's still pretty gross. She loves to chew on my hair, I do stop her but not until after she has already managed to get a good mouthful of it. Then, my hair will smell like her yucky breath for the rest of the day, gross! Good thing I love her so much, lol!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Oh my gosh, lol! So Khorra is sitting on my chest right now, her favorite place to be, and my husband just walked by and leaned over to give me a kiss. Can you guess what happened next? Yep, Khorra apparently got jealous and decided she needed in on that action and started giving us both kisses. Right on the lips. With her yucky breath and all! Lol! Still very cute.

For some reason, Khorra doesn't suffer from that sweet puppy breath that most other puppies seem to suffer from and that other chi lovers tend to talk so happily about. Nope, not her. She has old doggy yucky breath! I have no idea why. She is healthy, and the vet says her gums and teeth look good. It's not as bad as what I've heard other people talk about, but it's still pretty gross. She loves to chew on my hair, I do stop her but not until after she has already managed to get a good mouthful of it. Then, my hair will smell like her yucky breath for the rest of the day, gross! Good thing I love her so much, lol!
That is so cute! "Mommmaaa meee!"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts