Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Wonderful photos of my favorite little guy :love5:
Had to save them for hubby to see.

Ritz must be ok with toes. Sophie'd make short work of any big toe that comes within chewing distance !!! :D

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! :wave: I think Ritzy is a cutie too! :wink: He's a little ham in front of the camera! I love the last pics too! He's not really into chewing toes but he loves licking them! Good thing I was asleep! :wink:

Yes, the trip went well! We didn't do too much because there isn't a whole lot to do in East Lansing but we did check out the zoo (it was pretty sad compared to the San Diego Zoo)! All in all, it was very nice seeing Nate and Ritz! :D I miss them already!

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Beautiful pictures as always! I love seeing Sadie and Ritz through your cameras. Sounds weird but they really look like they are right here on my desk, they look so real, like I could reach out and touch them. :wink:

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We're hanging in there, Ritz is enjoying being my palpator dog as I am using him as a model for my studies.

Vet school is HARD. Put it this way. It's about 2:00 in the afternoon here, there is a football game and tailgaiters are out. I've been in the anatomy lab staring at my disecction for almost 5 hours already.

Good to hear from you guys!

-Nate

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
ilovesadie said:
We're hanging in there, Ritz is enjoying being my palpator dog as I am using him as a model for my studies.

Vet school is HARD. Put it this way. It's about 2:00 in the afternoon here, there is a football game and tailgaiters are out. I've been in the anatomy lab staring at my disecction for almost 5 hours already.

Good to hear from you guys!

-Nate
I think vet school would be harder than regular medical school. People docs have to treat only one species (one that can tell them where and when it hurts, which must be helpful); vets have to treat multiple species who can give few clues as to what's ailing them. Plus, people docs aren't apt to get bitten very often. :wink: Vets rock! :headbang:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts