·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Robin, Please post pics of Lily. Chico misses her pretty face. :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Aww, Lily misses her Chico... Promise to have pics soon. Tell him to hang on...

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Just for you Chico, hope you still think I'm pretty. I'm growing but not all that fast...

Me and Sissy in matching dresses!!!

I like this kitty, it's the only thing smaller than me in the whole house!!!

I just love hanging out with Daddy. He always smells so good. He drops food sometimes too, Mom never does!!!

Since Cooper had my toy, I had to play with Daddy's PJ bottom string.

I love you Auntie Fadhila and please send Chico all my love!!! Can't wait until we are old enough to get married!!!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Oh Robin! Look at them! The little orange tabby is adorable too. Chloe looks so cute in her dress. So lady like, until she grabs the pig ear and starts chomping away!! LOL. Lily pad you are too cute! Where's Coco? Coop, I love you too big boy!! :D

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Ahhhhh robin theres the pics ive been waiting for cute cute cute wee faces ohhh and i love your wee kitty x

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwwww.... she is so pretty!! Love her little face! And those white paws kill me. The kitty is so cute too. What a fun house you must have. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
wait i didnt realize lily was taken, that took no time! im DYING over here i am going to drive to ohio right now and take her away

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
wait i didnt realize lily was taken, that took no time! im DYING over here i am going to drive to ohio right now and take her away
Chico got his dibs in fast!!! Wouldn't they be "fab" together??? Thanks girl.
"Hey sis!!... Is that my wifey ?" .. MoJie ...
Yea, Mo, that's your wife all right. She's kinda rough, I hope you're ready for her. She's brutal!!! LOL. ..Lily...

Thanks girls, she's doing great. Yea Tracy, our house is fun. You'd either love it or have to get outta here quickly. LOL. I love her white sox too.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Robin, she's such a beauty! I just love her silky black coat. Chloe is a cutie too! They both look so sweet in their dresses. Don't you just love having a house full of sweet babies!?! :)

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
AHHHH Lily you put a smile on my face every time!
Oh and just look at the girls in their little outfits all grown up, just too sweet.
Daddy's always drop bits of food don't they? Mummy's are too careful and no fun hey! :D
Can't wait for the wedding with Chico hehehe :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
All of them are adorable I love the dresses and the pink bed!
Thank you. That pink bed is my absolute favorite bed!!! They love it.
Robin, she's such a beauty! I just love her silky black coat. Chloe is a cutie too! They both look so sweet in their dresses. Don't you just love having a house full of sweet babies!?! :)
Yes, I love it, don't you??? It's just so much fun and so funny. They are so different and keep us laughing!!!
AHHHH Lily you put a smile on my face every time!
Oh and just look at the girls in their little outfits all grown up, just too sweet.
Daddy's always drop bits of food don't they? Mummy's are too careful and no fun hey! :D
Can't wait for the wedding with Chico hehehe :)
Yea, Mommy's are way careful. Daddy's do it on purpose I think. LOL. They fit so perfectly in the black bag you sent, btw. They have plenty of room in there and they just love it.
The wedding is going to be one fabulous affair, we'll keep you posted!!!:D
Thanks, they sure make me smile too!!!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Yea, Mommy's are way careful. Daddy's do it on purpose I think. LOL. They fit so perfectly in the black bag you sent, btw. They have plenty of room in there and they just love it.
The wedding is going to be one fabulous affair, we'll keep you posted!!!:D
Thanks, they sure make me smile too!!!

I just had to have another look, they are just the cutest ever! I love the contrast, that's why i got opposite colours too hehe :D

I'm so glad they fit so well in the bag and it's being used, it makes me happy to see my things go to good homes :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I just had to have another look, they are just the cutest ever! I love the contrast, that's why i got opposite colours too hehe :D

I'm so glad they fit so well in the bag and it's being used, it makes me happy to see my things go to good homes :D
I LOVE your new siggy!!! I adore the contrast also. Half my wardrobe is black and white. Aren't they just pumpkins??? Thanks for loving the babies!!! Lily is curled up around my chin (her favorite place to sleep). It's 12:48 here so everybody's tired except Mommy. Your girls are adorable. I've been trying to find your thread about the doberman and them playing. I've been lookin under pics. I'll keep looking hon.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Oh it's 3pm here and i'm at work just waiting to go home! I'm so bored so i'm playing with new Siggys, thanks for the compliment :D
I think it's time for bed Robin hehehe well maybe not since Lily is so comfortable. you must get the hubby to get a picture of her around your neck, would love to see her snuggled in like that!!

Oh the pics will be under "our own personal bodyguard" hehe they're adorable, enjoy!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh it's 3pm here and i'm at work just waiting to go home! I'm so bored so i'm playing with new Siggys, thanks for the compliment :D
I think it's time for bed Robin hehehe well maybe not since Lily is so comfortable. you must get the hubby to get a picture of her around your neck, would love to see her snuggled in like that!!

Oh the pics will be under "our own personal bodyguard" hehe they're adorable, enjoy!
Oh, I'm going to look right now. Yea, my girl Lily loves her Momma. I'll let her sleep with me for a few hours then I'll pop her into the playpen. Yea, probably time for sleep. I get to sleep in tomorrow. Yea!!! Kiss your babies and I'm gonna go stare at their pictures now.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts