Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is Jade in the Puppia, or the Puppia in Jade. :lol: And also in a custom made 10.5" harness (her chest is 6.5"). I don't think she's going to be walking anytime soon. :lol: Grow Jade, grow!!! :p We better just stick with the sock for now.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
She is soooooooo cute and dainty, I just love her.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Kim! Jade has a 4" neck, a 6.5" chest, and she's 4.5" long. :lol: She's 20 weeks old now. She is minute!!!! She doesn't weigh much over 1 lb.

Gia is only 6.5" long, Lexie is 7.5" long, and Chance is 8" long. Base of neck to tail. Wee little babies. :)

Lexie's measurements aren't far from your little Kahlua's. :wink:

3,132 Posts
Wow, very tiny little munchkins!!! I wonder if Kahlua will get bigger then Bailey? I sorta hope not, I like him to be her BIG brother... but then, I don't want her to be too small either. Ya know? lol :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm going to guess Kahlua will be about Bailey's size with a smaller bone structure. I would need to see a good pic of her standing to the side to give a good estimate. :)

3,132 Posts
I will try and get them standing next to each other... what an impossible mission! lol

·
Registered
215 Posts
My lil girl is also tiny and I left it too late to get her used to it cause she seemed to hate it. It took an 'adjusted by hand' harness and alot of patience to get her happy to put it on and walk happily. Good Luck and try and get your puppy to wear on even if it is only in the house.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you everyone! Yes, she is very very teeny. I'm waiting on her to finally decide to grow!?! Looks like she'd rather play than grow. :lol:

Kim, I know what you mean. Trying to get them to stand a certain way can be like pulling teeth. :lol:

Sullysmom, I'll go check out the pics. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pam, I think my hubby's foot could be a boat for her. :lol:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Okay T. I needed that!!! I am laughing my butt off. I'm sick in bed with a horrible summer cold, I'm crabby (which I never am), I'm eating like it's my last meal (cuz I'm bored), and movies and this forum is the only thing keeping me sane!!!

I was totally teasing you when I said that, I'm so glad you did that for me!!! My hub and I are just in love with her. Thanks for the laugh and smile.:p

Kim, Kahlua's probably Lily's size? I'm guessing. Maybe a little skinnier right now. Try to measure and weigh her if you can, I'm so curious.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Okay T. I needed that!!! I am laughing my butt off. I'm sick in bed with a horrible summer cold, I'm crabby (which I never am), I'm eating like it's my last meal (cuz I'm bored), and movies and this forum is the only thing keeping me sane!!!

I was totally teasing you when I said that, I'm so glad you did that for me!!! My hub and I are just in love with her. Thanks for the laugh and smile.:p

Kim, Kahlua's probably Lily's size? I'm guessing. Maybe a little skinnier right now. Try to measure and weigh her if you can, I'm so curious.
It's crazy to see one so darn tiny, isn't it! She is still no bigger than a young, small 7/9 week old Chi pup. She can use the harness as a blanket. Oh I know you were just teasing. I just couldn't resist. :lol:

I'm sorry you have a cold. :( I hate colds, and in the Summer they are so terrible. The heat mixed with congestion, ughhhhh! Get well soon, girl! Don't feel bad, I eat like it's my last meal all day everyday. I think I have a tapeworm. :lol:

Thank you Robin! We are crazy about her too. :love7:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Brody says "there's my girl!" :)

Oh my... . I just melt every time I see her. She is just exquisite! I can't believe she is staying so tiny. Just a living doll and so precious!

Brody and I send love and hugs!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
It's crazy to see one so darn tiny, isn't it! She is still no bigger than a young, small 7/9 week old Chi pup. She can use the harness as a blanket. Oh I know you were just teasing. I just couldn't resist. :lol:

I'm sorry you have a cold. :( I hate colds, and in the Summer they are so terrible. The heat mixed with congestion, ughhhhh! Get well soon, girl! Don't feel bad, I eat like it's my last meal all day everyday. I think I have a tapeworm. :lol:

Thank you Robin! We are crazy about her too. :love7:
Between the Jade in the harness pics, the pics of Zoey, and seeing Sullysmom pictures, I am in heaven and in a much better mood!!! Jade will not even end up being Lily's size. She'll probably top out around 2 or so? Hopefully? Hey she's healthy and adorable and I know she's going to bring you years of happiness.

My hub is getting my favorite vege pizza at Gionino's for dinner so things are looking up!!!

Thanks again! Love seeing your angels!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts