Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Bret Micheals Anyone watch this I'm watching it now. They need to get rid of an awful lot of them. I know they have to keep the real sleazy girls around to make it more intersting but he won't be picking one of them. Oh & some of those girls in the photoshoot yikes scary :lol:

He's super hot still but he needs to lose that hat ;)

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
haha i watched this show. it's a lot like Flavor of Love. he should pick rodeo she seemed the most mature. i don't think i'd bring most of them around my kids.

i never found him that attractive and the eye liner is very 80's.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I thought the show was real sleazy, but it's going to be funny to watch.
Everyone on that show is ridiculous, but what can you expect. It'll be entertaining.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Jen said:
i bet the producers told him to keep that drunk girl :roll:
Of course! I mean, he can't actually keep a bunch of nice, sane girls now can he? What kind of show would that be? Too much like real life ..... and that's why we watch these shows - to be entertained and escape the monotony of everyday life. :cool:

Did anyone see the Charm School reunion when Pumpkin said that black girls are more conservative in their flirting and white girls put themselves "out there" more??? At first, remembering the sleaziness that was Flavor of Love, I thought, "What????" But then I realized that she might be right.

Black women may or may not choose to do nasty things behind closed doors, but they are ladies in public (for the most part). These white chicks on Rock of Love are already acting freaky and sl*tty, even when it's just them and other girls!

I personally think this show should be called, "Parade of Silicone!!!"

LOLOLOL :p

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Macho_Tuco said:
Of course! I mean, he can't actually keep a bunch of nice, sane girls now can he? What kind of show would that be? Too much like real life ..... and that's why we watch these shows - to be entertained and escape the monotony of everyday life. :cool:
yeah i knew why they did it :wink: i just think it's sad that they did.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts