Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres some new pics of the boys, enjoy!!

osc all sleepy...

i woke him up with the flash..awww

rocky boy hiding in his cube bed

osc hammin up the camera like usual lol

rockys LOOONG tongue

still hiding in his bed hehe

the end!!

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you both :D im going to try and take them out to the beach this weekend if the weathers nice and not raining so ill have more pics :D

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
lovely pics tiff your chis look wonderful your oscar is like my mother in law and charlie is very like your rocky
cant wait to see pics of them at the beach!!!!!!!

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks :D you should post pics of your MIL's chi :D and rocky and charlies do have the same coloring :D

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:laughing1: sometimes i tell rocky im sorry you got the annoying brother lol but they really do love eachother its just oscar is so in your face about everything (ie he LOVES to get in my face and lick me and he does that to rocky too lol) and rocky is really laid back and just chills haha :D

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
They are adorable and handsome chis. I love Rocky in his cube bed - so cute.

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
*Tiff* said:
:laughing1: sometimes i tell rocky im sorry you got the annoying brother lol but they really do love eachother its just oscar is so in your face about everything (ie he LOVES to get in my face and lick me and he does that to rocky too lol) and rocky is really laid back and just chills haha :D
haha that sounds like my two :D

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
tiffany do you have any plans to get a third? i was so sure i would when i moved but now i'm having second thoughts. i'm not sure how teddy would do with 2 woodys lol

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i wanted to for a while but i dont think im going to...at least not right now. i dont want rocky to feel left out. and i think 2 is def plenty to handle right now. i would really love to get a LC girl in the future though, when i have my own house.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts