Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to doggy sit peanut today and took some cute pics of him and rocky playing. They love each other its sooo cute! i thought i would share some!

[/img]

[/img]

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Awww, why are you away from Peanut?

I've been away from Madison for like one night at the most (when I went home for 2 weeks over the summer, my fiancee and I switched him off) and it was horrible. lol. I feel weird if I wake up in the middle of the night and my puppies aren't next to me.

·
Registered
444 Posts
i work at target. and since its black friday(day after thanksgiving) it was crazy, and i closed so i had to be there late. last year we didnt get out until 3:30 am, i didnt want him to be alone from 3:30pm when i had to leave until 3:30 am, and tiffany wanted to spend time with him. and let the boys play. and so it worked out really well for me, i didnt have to leave him home alone. i ended up getting out at 12. but its to late to go over there, cause the puppies are already sleeping and stuff. plus peanut has never spent a night away from me, so i thought it might be good to see how he reacted, incase i ever have to go away for real somewhere where i cant take him. plus peanut and rocky play together all the time.. so he knows them well. peanut loves tiffany. so it works out good. he gets so excited whenever he sees her.
and we drove back to tampa from orl this morning, and i went shopping. so he didnt really have a fun morning. so i hated to leave him alone tonight. thats why he is gone. tiffs awesome for taking him

1 - 19 of 19 Posts