Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know i have posted alot lately but hes just so cute i cant help it! :lol: :lol: hope you all enjoy them ( i def do! lol).

dont mind my pjs in this pic!!

enjoying his yummy bullystick!

:wave:

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup he LOVES the camera, its funny! you can tell hes really sleepy in the first ones,but he still has to pose and look cute! :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i am glad you all like them...i thought people may be getting tired of all the pics :lol: :lol: since i post so many! :wave:

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aww thanks! yes he does love the camera so thats why i take so many!!! :D :D i try to get some with his ears back but they never are back....always straight up hehe :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
444 Posts
yes he is adorable.. even when he is making out with peanut. lol. see peanut has good taste, thats why they get along so well. haha
his hair is getting so long. its coming in so nice-he is making me start to like the long haired. hopefully we can go to the park sometime this week. last week was so helpful for peanut i think, and rascal loved it as always

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hehe thanks ya'll! rocky is a little poser and camera hog! its adorable though. i cant believe hes already 9 months old its crazy how much hes grown, and his fur...wow! but thatnks for all the nice comments everyone! im glad you all like him as much as me :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts