Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got bored again haha and took some pics of me and the boys. hope you like them, excuse the pjs

rocky and oscar posing for the camera!

my little oscar is growing up!

rocky boy!! he always brings me toys to play with him, its really sweet!

this is the sweetest pic of rocky ever!

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and finally me and them..awww lol i look a mess, but its almost bed time so who cares haha

the end!! :-D:-D

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awww thanks everyone :D

i love my cheese said:
Cute pics! I love the first one. Oscar is growing up so fast! He doesn't even have that puppy face anymore. He's getting more furry every time I see him :D Your boys are so sweet and you look great in the pics. You have really pretty eyes!!
i know!! hes really growing up :) his fur is getting so thick, i think he may be even more fluffy than rocky :D me and sean joke and call him a little lion bc his fur around his neck is the thickest, it looks like a lions mane haha :D

·
Registered
406 Posts
Aww I love your babies! I have to say that Rocky is one of my favorite dogs on Chihuahua People. He looks like such a sweet boy.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
I just love that 1st and last pic......beautiful. You are very pretty too ( I wished I looked like that when I am a mess....lol).

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thank you all very much, you're too sweet!! :D :D

Poco'sMom said:
Aww I love your babies! I have to say that Rocky is one of my favorite dogs on Chihuahua People. He looks like such a sweet boy.
awww thanks.... i love my rocky boy hehe :D and he is as sweet as he looks, i have never met a more gentle and loving dog than rocky. :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts