osc and me on the boogie board..looks weird bc it was zoomed i think LOl

they passed out haha

oscar

my sis and osc
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I love Rocky and Oscar.. It looks like they had fun... The 2nd picture made me do a double take. I did a quick scan of the pics, and noticed that the cooler says "Lil' Oscar" on it :) I had to go back and see if that said what I thought it did.

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks katie and brian!! yes the cooler says lil oscar on it....isnt that funny? we had it before oscar.. :D :D and yes rocky always smiles outside katie haha hes such a cute sweet boy :D :D

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
aww thanks you all :D :D it was a blast :D that will probably be the last time we can go in the water...bc the water is getting colder :D :D

·
Registered
420 Posts
Wow, Oscar really has gotten big! I haven´t been on for awhile, so it´s fun to see the change in everyones puppies.
You have some real cute boys there :) I LOVE Oscars leash :D It´s so cool looking, and I know it´s a silly thing to think is cool.

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
awww thanks!! yea oscars grown now.. :( it goes by so fast lol :D oh that leash is a pittsburgh steelers (football team) leash!! :D :D i cant bring my extendable leash to the beach bc the water will ruin it hehe so i have to use those :D normally though they are on a coupler on the extendable leash :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts