Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Oscar is looking so handsome, what a gorgeous colour he is :) And Rocky is of course a cutie, looks like they have heaps on fun together.

·
Registered
240 Posts
They are cute! I see dog food and treats in the background- do they try to get into them? Leo always tries to be so sneaky with his food and we have it in the pantry!

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks :D they have their own little area in our family room and i have a shelf type thing in there with all the food, treats, brushes etc on it. they have never messed with it or tried to go into anything. they are pretty good dogs :)

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
:shock: OMG, pure cuteness. :love5:

My boys have those blue and green toys too. :lol: Well they've had several. :lol:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Cute, cute, cute!:)
Please post as many pics as you like. Your babies are adorable.:love7:
Their bed is fab. Where did you buy it from?
I like the white bit on Rocky's back. Jinxy has a smaller one and a very thin white line. Really cool!:cool:

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks everyone :) im glad you like them as much as me haha :D :D

avara said:
tiffany, you were right ! oscar and awen have *a lot* in common (color, hair, attitude, posse, and...cuteness!!)
i know, in the face i feel like im looking at his twin or something, when he was a baby he had a lot more black on his coat like awen has, almost all of it has gone away :D and they are def cuties!!! :D :thumbleft:

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kat & Jinxy said:
Their bed is fab. Where did you buy it from?
I like the white bit on Rocky's back. Jinxy has a smaller one and a very thin white line. Really cool!:cool:
i got that bed for rockys bday from a store called ross. sometimes they have cute dog things there and i was lucky and found that cute bed! i noticed that rocky and jinxy have that white mark the same, very cute. the one on rockys forhead was bigger when he was a puppy :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts