Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres some random pics of my boys! oscars getting so big and rockys hair is starting to grow so long now :D i hope you all enjoy!!! :)

heres rocky laying on the couch:

sleepy oscar:

play time!

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
I love those teeth pics :-D They look so ferocious!
They are both adorable!

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
arent those teeth pics funny! rocky looks tough :p i havent weighed oscar since the vet a few weeks ago, we go back soon so i will let you know jessie, he has def grown though :) heres a pic of me and oscar ;) :D:D

:-D:-D

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i wasnt gonna post that pic bc i have NO makeup on at all, but i thought what the heck :D we bought a huge pack of batteries at home depot, so we never run out ;)

thanks everyone! :D

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
We had a huge pack of batteries... but since Ian and I both have wireless radar detectors in our cars... we go through about 4 AA batteries every 2 weeks. I'm going to get some tonight at Walmart (if I can remember)!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Awww the boys are growing up so nicely!! I love Rocky's coat- and he has the cutest smile ever!!
And Oscar is just the cutest little baby!
I love the playing pics :lol:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Cuties.. I love how long Rocky's hair is getting. I almost wish Tuck was 3 so we can see what his full coat might be.. He's not as long as Rocky.
Jasper's I think wil be longer. Don't they grow so fast!! Dang I took Jassy in today for his recheck after his neuter and he weighed in at 5.5 (he's 25wks) and he looks so small compared to Tuck.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
I need to take some pictures of me and Yoshi as well .... I think I only have like, two of us together o_O I really should have more.

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks yall!

katie-hes getting lighter in some areas but blacker on his back, and it looks like his mask is staying :D:D i love that about him! also around the outside of his ears is also getting black, so i really dont know how he will look. thats the fun about long haired though, even rocky had changes:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts