Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres a few pics from this weekend of rocky. the last ones were us at the dog beach, he had so much fun! hope you like! :wave:

·
Registered
655 Posts
OK, I'm jealous you get to wear a bathing suit in April!! It was sunny this morning but it just finished hailing a few minutes ago!! Brrr!! Love the first and second pic of Rocky. He's got the best smile!!! :wave:

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aww thanks! yeah it was like in the high 80s perfect beach wheather! yeah he LOVES going in the car he has that smile the whole time, its hilarious! :wave:

·
Registered
232 Posts
The pics are great! I love the pics where Rocky is smiling . I am jealous aI would never be able to wera a bathing suit in April in Vancouver. We had rain this whole weekend. Great pics :D

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Hi Tiffany,

My name is Zulay and I also live in Tampa--I have 3 beautiful chis and your baby is cute.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
I love the pics of Rocky.. he's so handsome! :love5: He looks so happy in the first pictures.

Is that you in the last picture? It's hiliarous because you guys have the same expression! :lol:

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks courtney, and yes thats me in the last pic. my bf took the pics when i wasnt even looking at the camera :roll: but i thought rocky looked cute, and i never realized how small he really is its wierd seeing me hold him and how little he looks :D

·
Registered
633 Posts
i love the pix he looks so happy :lol:

"i never realized how small he really is its wierd seeing me hold him and how little he looks"

i think the same about tilly sometimes when she's sitting on my lap i think she looks big-ish but when shes running around in the garden i think i cant believe how tiny she really is

·
Registered
865 Posts
everytime I see the pictures, I just can't believe how much he lookis like Trixie. Nice pictures and it looks like he had fun. :lol:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww, yay, Rocky pictures. I was about to request some. :D I just love him. What cute pictures, he looks like he had fun on the beach! He's so adorable

1 - 20 of 20 Posts