Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Few pics of my boy for you guys.
He LOVES the look out the window, (his fave pastime)! He pushes the big cushion at the back of my sofa down and lies on it looking out the window!

Mmmmmm just scanning the area, all looks clear at the moment.

Im sleepy, its hard work looking out for intruders mummy!

Just chilling!

Aww mummy aint I a good watchdog!

Ah ha something spotted in the vicinity, looks like that ginger cat I dont like.

Stand to attention!

LET ME THROUGH THIS WINDOW!!

Wasn't I a good boy? If I lie like this will you give me a treat?

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
lol mine barks his head off when he sees the neighbor he really hates him!! He flips out when he sees his truck comming down the road.

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
ahhhhh theres my handsome boy rocky what a good boy watching out for his mummy hes soooooooooooo handsome lynda i just love his wee face
my zac does that at the window he hates male men he goes mad if any guys walk near lol

thanks for my rocky fix xxx

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rocky rocks!!!
Thanks he is my wee Rockstar!

ahhhhh theres my handsome boy rocky what a good boy watching out for his mummy hes soooooooooooo handsome lynda i just love his wee face
my zac does that at the window he hates male men he goes mad if any guys walk near lol

thanks for my rocky fix xxx
Haha Rocky isn't so keen on males either, defo prefers the ladies! He is always at the window, when it gets dark I pull the curtains and he pulls it back and stares out into the darkness, what a funny guy!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Rocky is such a good boy... watching our for mom!! He is so handsome. Wow, I just kept going back and staring at his pictures. Such a cute face. He is a DOLL.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
well, mummy, he did do a good job....did he get a treat?!?

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I just love Rocky, he is so handsome. Had to come over here to take a look at him again.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He is more handsome from the last pics and what a great little man for watching his mummy!!
Aww thanks he looks after me!

What a gorgeous boy!
I'd be afraid of you if i was that ginger cat, keep up the good work hehee!
Oh he HATES that ginger cat, he hears her bell on the collar and goes mad!

Chis are such wonderful watch dogs. Way to go Rocky:p
Never thought he would be such a good watchdog!

Rocky is such a good boy... watching our for mom!! He is so handsome. Wow, I just kept going back and staring at his pictures. Such a cute face. He is a DOLL.

Brodysmom
Thanks so much I just love him to bits!

lol rocky so silly :D
LOL, thanks!
well, mummy, he did do a good job....did he get a treat?!?
Oh of course he got a treat, lamb, tomato and rice james well beloved biscuits, his fave!

I just love Rocky, he is so handsome. Had to come over here to take a look at him again.
Thanks, maybe some piccys of Zoey??? I love her!

He's very handsome :)
Thanks!

He is beautiful !
I was going to ask too....did he get the treat ?
:)
Yip he got a treat, he gets lots of treats!

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Aww, he's so cute! And what a tough-looking guard dog :D I've got one of those at my house too, and she feels the need to let me know every time the neighbor cats are out too.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts