Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is soooo cute, it's lovely to see how other chi's are with each other. I call my Delilah the Diva! Us girls have to keep the boys in their place lol :)
Well said!! I couldn't agree more. hahaha ;)
It's so funny, I wish I could understand their conversations. :p

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
LOL!! Too funny!!! I loved watching her forehead crinkle just a little bit, and she was just letting him know she just wasn't in the mood for company right now! :) He was so funny too, like Ah, c'mon, I just wanna sit by you! We're best friends! Really!! :D I could watch them all day!

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They are such fun to watch! Even though she wasn't happy, she was still sweet about it!
LOL!! Too funny!!! I loved watching her forehead crinkle just a little bit, and she was just letting him know she just wasn't in the mood for company right now! :) He was so funny too, like Ah, c'mon, I just wanna sit by you! We're best friends! Really!! :D I could watch them all day!
lol Yeah! These two are so funny together! :D

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
That is a study in body language, I just loved that video. LILO acts just like Mia...the problem I have is three divas. It can be a real problem sometimes. When they all get in THAT mood, I can have WWIII on my hands!
Your two are just absolutely beautiful, I bet it never gets old..:)

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That is a study in body language, I just loved that video. LILO acts just like Mia...the problem I have is three divas. It can be a real problem sometimes. When they all get in THAT mood, I can have WWIII on my hands!
Your two are just absolutely beautiful, I bet it never gets old..:)
LOL That's funny. I'm lucky Rocky is very easy going. When Lilo's moody, he just steps back a little and waits for her to get over it. He looks all innocent like "what's wrong, what did I do?".:p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts