Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love this beach its a few miles drive away but its wonderful, so big, there can be lots of other dogs on it but they are so far away, they never bother you, Rocky loves it!

Hahaha his legs look funny running.

Come on mum hurry!!

Dad are you like gonna throw my ball or what??

I love this pic even though he isn't even looking!

Tired Rocky dog!

Sniff sniff.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Great Pics Lynda i wish our beaches were that deserted.. does he not dig?? i haven't taken daisy to the beach since she dug everything in site and ate it and ended up sick urgh!!

He looks so happy!

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Great shots Lynda !
I love pics of Chi's in the middle of big settings.
Rocky doesn't look phased at all - ready to explore it all :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Beautiful shots, Lynda! I LOVE the running shot. SO cute. I just love Rocky full stop, what an adorable active little guy he is. :)

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Looks like a great day.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Those are wonderful shots of Rocky at the beach.. and I do love that you have your little piece of the beach all to yourselves..How peaceful that would be..lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great pics! That cute camo puppia really looks fantastic on him! What a handsome guy. :)

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great Pics Lynda i wish our beaches were that deserted.. does he not dig?? i haven't taken daisy to the beach since she dug everything in site and ate it and ended up sick urgh!!

He looks so happy!
Awww poor Daisy! Nope he is not a digger only digs at blankies and my carpets lol, all he wants to do is run run run on the beach.

great pics, i wish i had somewhere like that to take mine they'd love it
Thanks Chloe, I bet they would!

Fabulous photos of Rocky on the beach!!
Thanks Jane!

Great shots Lynda !
I love pics of Chi's in the middle of big settings.
Rocky doesn't look phased at all - ready to explore it all :)
He looks so tiny lol, all he wants to sniff, run and pee on bits of seaweed lol!

That looks like a great place. One little Rocky on a grerat big beach.
Its huge there can be other dogs but you are so far away they never bother you. There was someone with 9 collies lol!

Beautiful shots, Lynda! I LOVE the running shot. SO cute. I just love Rocky full stop, what an adorable active little guy he is. :)
Thanks he is pretty active, loves the outdoors! His legs looks so funny in the running shot!

Looks like a great day.
Thanks its was good fun!

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
how lucky is rocky, wish i lived nearer a nice beach
We are so lucky living on the coast, thanks Amanda.

Great pics.

He looks so tiny on that huge beach!!
Hahaha it is pretty big you can walk from one village to the next, its Scotlands farthest north village, bit of info for you lol. Thanks!

Thanks Laura!

LOL, his legs do look funny. He's so cute! He makes me *sigh* in a good way :love2:
His legs made me LOL! Thanks Crystal!

Those are wonderful shots of Rocky at the beach.. and I do love that you have your little piece of the beach all to yourselves..How peaceful that would be..lol
Thanks, aww it was wonderful we met 2 yorkies, they were not too impressed with Rocky sniffing their bum lol! What cuties they were, 1 yorkie was tiny so much smaller than Rocky!

Great pics! That cute camo puppia really looks fantastic on him! What a handsome guy. :)
Thanks Tracy, I love puppias, think it may be about time to treat him to a new one in a different design, we need a manly one though!

great pics!! he looks like hes having a great time!
Thanks he is out for the count now!

Brill pics Lynda!
Rocky is such a happy lookin wee boy on his travels. xx
He was soooooo excited in the car, he knew we were going somewhere fun lol, thanks Terri.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts