Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe that he finally master this trick :hello1:. This is the hardest trick for him. It took him months to finally get it.

Click to watch

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Aww that is so cute!! Mine pretty much just know basic commands but nothing "fun." My dad has a Patterdale Terrier that if you point your hand at it pretending it's a gun and say "Bang bang!" he'll collapse to his side; it's pretty cute; but his previous owners taught him that lol.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aww that is so cute!! Mine pretty much just know basic commands but nothing "fun." My dad has a Patterdale Terrier that if you point your hand at it pretending it's a gun and say "Bang bang!" he'll collapse to his side; it's pretty cute; but his previous owners taught him that lol.
Aww that must be cute. I saw a little chihuahua on youtube who can do the gun trick. I want to teach Smeagol that next perhaps.

Aww i love his! Hes such a smart little guy! I love your lttle videos :)

HAHAHA to the gun trick btw Kat :)
Thank you.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Awesome! I remember when I trained my dog to roll over. it's funny how they can only roll to one side and not the other. my dog rolls to her right (which will be my left). lol.

:hello1:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awesome! I remember when I trained my dog to roll over. it's funny how they can only roll to one side and not the other. my dog rolls to her right (which will be my left). lol.

:hello1:
Thank you. Yeah you're right. He won't roll over the other way either.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Awesome job!! I wish my chi would roll over. She just rolls onto her back, and starts waiving her paws! It looks super cute, but not the trick I want lol.

·
Registered
236 Posts
My granddaughter has a cat, I bred her, who can do the 'play dead' when you shoot her. She just flops over on her side and lays there until you pick her up.

My min pin used to 'die' but not straight away he used to pretend you had injured him, so he'd sort of crawl round writhing a bit and waving his paws about, before he actually 'died' and laid down...he's ancient now and doesn't find it fun any more so won't do it now.

Smeagol looks great though. I can't teach LeStat anything at the moment we sre still gaining his full trust. He will sit and 'beg' sometimes but he falls over backwards when he begs!

·
Registered
464 Posts
that is hilarious about the min pin. :)
i used to have a min pin...rip.

the funniest thing about the way sissy learned to roll over, is that i "tried" to teach her roll over. I would have her lay down (she knows) and then i'd roll her over...she never did latch onto the concept but when my dad said "roll over" she did it! now when i say lay down she lays down and automatically rolls over. Geeese.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.