Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got Roxy's free trial bag of Venison ZiwiPeak this week! I'm so excited! It's awesome. I love it. I wish I could try it. Anyways, I gave her one piece as a treat today, just to see if she likes it. Well, she tried it, chewed on it a little, then tried rolling on it! She kept putting her head down and rolling over, and then chewing a little more, dropping it, rolling her body all over it again, etc. etc. etc. etc. It was so funny!! :laughing4: Does this mean she loves it?!:confused:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
I know they roll in things that smell good (at least to them) so I guess it means she like it. lol

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Haha! Roxy, you silly girl! Yeah, I'd say she likes it! :)

I just got my sample packages today. I'm surprised they sent any since I never heard back from them. It only took a week to get the samples! :)
I already feed Ziwi, but I wanted sample packs to put in the dogs emergency kits. :)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
My chi's will roll in mostly fish or fishy treats, anything with a strong odor. Aloysius rolls in kidney if it's not frozen.

As gross as it sounds, I think it's similar to when they roll around in poop or dead animals; it's an instinct to 'disguise' their smell with whatever they rolled in so that the "prey" they're stalking won't pick up on their scent.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts