Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We've had Bonnie for about 8 years, Rolo has had a fascination with her since he discovered she was there. Call me nuts but I thought I would let her out this morning and see what he did. After an initial few laps in pursuit of her he decided to just sniff her and kept putting his paws on her. (At one point I thought he was going to attempt rudies, I need to explain to him that this is in actual fact a DUCK). I put her back in her pen and he was crying to get back to her!
View attachment 10825
Where Is she mum? I know she's in there somewhere!

View attachment 10833
View attachment 10841
View attachment 10849 View attachment 10857

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And I've just noticed in the first picture where he has his paw on the duck the duck is in mating position! Good lord, I think I need to have a chat with the pair of them! Lol

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The duck was fine, they did a few loops if each other then the duck just sat there and let him sniff her. Before I had her she was brought up in a lady's house, the lady hatched her from an egg and kept her indoors with her cats. She's never really thought she was a duck. She loves people and would quite happily come indoors if I let her. She adopted me as her mate, every time I go out to her she gets in mating position! I think I've been replaced by Rolo! Lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts