Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today Mum and Dad took romeo off to the hospital (i had to work) and I'm so worried about him.
They are doing test to try to find out what is wrong with him after all the problmes he's had in the last few months.
He was running about begging for food this morning - he had nothing since 8 last night - and i felt so mean.
He was check in at 10:30am, how long do I need to wait till I call to see how he is doing?
It's now almost 12:00 and I know they wont have had time to do much yet, but i'm so worried about him.
Sarah x

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
I hope things turn out ok...I know waiting sucks but atleast you will find out what is going on with Romeo. HUGS!!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
It may be too early to call. But if you do, the worst they will tell you is they don't have any information as of yet.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I waited till 4.00 to call. Was told they would call back to let me know when the vet that was dealing with him was free.
i gave up waiting after an hour and drove to see him.
He was so sad looking - as you can see in the pic - didn't perk up when he saw me or anything (Nurse did said his ears poped up when he heard me in the corridor)
They don't have any results back yet - they are redoing ALL the tests my vet already did.
He wont eat anything so they can't redo the Bile Acid test yet (it will be for the 4th time when they do manage to get him to eat!)
I'm now home, pushing my dinner round my plate and worrying

:(

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Oh Sarah, I am so sorry. I hope the find out what is wrong with Romeo soon (((HUGS))) to you. So sorry you and Romeo are going thru this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts