Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys my wee guy romeo is home we are knakered its been a busy day we loved meeting ann his breeder she was a lovely person and i hope to keep in touch with her and i will be sending her plenty of updates
zac and honey where very curious though i think they were a bit full on so ive put them in their crate for a while to let romeo sleep i am so happy to have him home

heres some pics

me with my wee guy and his mummy echo

meeting zac and honey

my handsome boy romeo

romeo and zac

and again

tired boy

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
OMG his so cute. Welcome home Romeo. :)
It's seems that Zac seems more curries of him than Honey.

I can't wait to see more pics of him. You always spoil us with so many pics. Did I ever thank you for that. :D

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Mandy...I'm so happy you got him home...he's such a handsome boy....look like Zac and Honey like him too....:)....his color is so unique....:).....can't wait to see more..

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMG his so cute. Welcome home Romeo.
It's seems that Zac seems more curries of him than Honey.

I can't wait to see more pics of him. You always spoil us with so many pics. Did I ever thank you for that.
thanks fadhila i promised i would xx

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Welcome ROMEO!! Mandy, he is beautiful. What is his color called? He looks kind of chocolate and tan with some merle? He looks to be a real sweetheart. Lucky you!

Brodysmom

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Mandy...I'm so happy you got him home...he's such a handsome boy....look like Zac and Honey like him too........his color is so unique.........can't wait to see more..
thanks moni hes just exploring at the moment think i will be going to bed soon im knackered he is such a lovely colour he looks like he has blue through him as well

AWE!! Congrats Mandy! Romeo sure has stolen my heart!
thanks ciarra he is such a cute wee guy x

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome ROMEO!! Mandy, he is beautiful. What is his color called? He looks kind of chocolate and tan with some merle? He looks to be a real sweetheart. Lucky you!

Brodysmom
is colour is down as choc merle but he looks like he has blue coming through in his coat too
his sister was solid blue heres a pic

you cant see the colour that well in the pic cause it was taken with my phone

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Oh Mandy!! He's so adorable! Zac and Honey look like they've taken to him well. I bet you are exhausted, but how exciting to have him home!!!!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Mandy he is adorable!!!! How is he with Zac and Honey?
What a cutie. Your a lucky girl!! :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Mandy (I just thought of the Barry Manilow song, LOL), he is perfect. The fourth picture is killing me. Look at his little face. I'm in love and I can't believe his name is Romeo. Please give him a hug and a kiss from me. He is just amazing!!! So very happy for you and you look adorable in that picture.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts