Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
romeo seems to be feeling a bit better since his accident this morning
he is wanting to play eating and drinking so all is looking good
still has to be on pain killers for the rest of the week but im so happy hes feeling better tonight heres some pics i took when he woke up xxx;)

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
glad hes ok he looks fine to me especailly chewing his bone just shows how quick they recover
yeah i think the morphine injection helped he might still be sore when it wears off but im so happy to see him eating drinking and plaaying i got such a fright with him today

·
Registered
45 Posts
i think boys are worse than girls for feeling sorry for themselves at least you have peace of mind as you would have been worrying all night its always nearly after hours or weekend when mine need to go its shocking the price you get charged

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think boys are worse than girls for feeling sorry for themselves at least you have peace of mind as you would have been worrying all night its always nearly after hours or weekend when mine need to go its shocking the price you get charged
yes i was £150 but i dont care as long as my wee guys ok i was getting worried thought he was brain damaged or something cause he was holding his head to the side so i phoned the vet and told them i wantedhim seen too

yeah i would have been in terrible state if i hadent got him checked

·
Registered
45 Posts
there is nothing worse when people come to your house and want to pick them up i had a few near misses and mines not insured it would not be worth it not paying for 11 dogs per month it would cost a fortune i just cross my fingers but normally when i have a bad run of vets bills it would not amount to what i would spend a month on insurance over the year

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
there is nothing worse when people come to your house and want to pick them up i had a few near misses and mines not insured it would not be worth it not paying for 11 dogs per month it would cost a fortune i just cross my fingers but normally when i have a bad run of vets bills it would not amount to what i would spend a month on insurance over the year
yeah it was a complete accident she went to put him down and he jumped but i will be more wary and ask people not to lift him
i was thinking of getting my 3 insured but as you say need to see how much it would cost is it quite expensive my sister keeps moaningat me to get insurance for the 3 of them

·
Registered
45 Posts
when i only had a couple they were insured but now for me its a waste of time my worst one for me was in january £1400 in 2 days but i would work out it is going to be worth it for you

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
update he seems back to his cheeky self this morning but didnt sleep at all last night im sooo tired but glad hes feeling better thanks for all the well wishes guys x

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so glad he is back to normal this morning give him a big kiss from his Aunty Kim x
ohh kim i will make sure i give him special kisses from his aunty kim and half sister precious it was so scary yesterday so glad hes back to himself this morning xxxx:)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Yup, I can clearly see he's better......... I mean, he's using the TV remote, switching channels, he must be :D

So nice to see him well :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Mandy, wonderful news that your sweet baby is feeling so much better today. I'm so happy. :D Stay safe little one. :)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Bella and I send hugs to Romeo for a speedy recovery. He is very cute.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts