Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ahh well i had to make my boy a harness it was so funny making one so small
lol he dosent even know how to walk on one yet he kept running round in circles as if to say mummy whats this thing on me
i made him the green skull harness and leash i think he suits the bright colour
so he will prob take a little time to get used to it

its was so funny watching him run in circles my cute funny wee guy
heres some pics

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, he looks so cute in his wittle harness Mandy! :) What a sweet, sweet Angel he is! Now he's all ready to go walking with Sissy and Bubby.

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awwww, he looks so cute in his wittle harness Mandy! :) What a sweet, sweet Angel he is! Now he's all ready to go walking with Sissy and Bubby.
ahhh thanks teresa i cant wait to take him on a walk but have to wait a couple of weeks he gets his 2nd vaccs next week and they usually say 2 weeks after that but i can still take him in the garden to get him used to it
ohhh T he is really such a swwet guy xxx

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
He's darling in his harness!! I get so many wonderful comments on the one you made for Lily!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
ahhh thanks teresa i cant wait to take him on a walk but have to wait a couple of weeks he gets his 2nd vaccs next week and they usually say 2 weeks after that but i can still take him in the garden to get him used to it
ohhh T he is really such a swwet guy xxx
It will come very soon when he can go out and see the World. I bet he'll love the Garden adventures while he's waiting to complete his shots. He definitely looks like a VERY sweet little guy. He is the perfect addition to your beautiful pack. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Ahhh!! Cute little Romeo!! That harness is perfect on him Mandy!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I can't take it!!! I am more and more in love with him every single time I see him. That harness is fantastic. I am getting matching ones for my babies as soon as I can!!! I want the pink chi set. You are so talented and you have the "best" little models on the forum. I'm loving all these awesome pics of my favorite babies tonight!!!:D

·
Registered
261 Posts
He looks so pitiful! I put Bella in a harness tonight but she wanted to kill it. My son carried her through most of our walk LOL She kept flopping over onto her back and trying to bite it.

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It will come very soon when he can go out and see the World. I bet he'll love the Garden adventures while he's waiting to complete his shots. He definitely looks like a VERY sweet little guy. He is the perfect addition to your beautiful pack. :)
thanks T x

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can't take it!!! I am more and more in love with him every single time I see him. That harness is fantastic. I am getting matching ones for my babies as soon as I can!!! I want the pink chi set. You are so talented and you have the "best" little models on the forum. I'm loving all these awesome pics of my favorite babies tonight!!!:D
awwww thanks robin hunni he is just such a sweet wee guy i love him so so much thanks i think he suits the bright colours
no bother hunni yes we got spoiled with pics last night xxx:D:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts