Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Update on roo lol soz we havent been about- Ive been at work and finished college for xmas so been busy! THESE WERE DONE TODAY!

Here is romeo modelling BORNOZ FASHIONS by vicki (chihuahua-lady)

Thanks very much Vicki for the fleece its lovely and extremly soft and fits perfect so roo dont dribble on it lol :wink: :lol:

Lol and this is romeo in the top Kelly (Millie) made him and also customized 'Romeo' on the back lol its real warm and he loves it!!
He is actually sitting upwards in this pic as he does :? but looks as if he is laying down...

lol hes really good now ill lay him down and call him and he will stay in that position till i say lol bless him- I was trying to get the logo on his top and his face in this pic

His stripey GAP jumper thats a bit to long lol so it needs rolled if he goes wee lol :lol:

Roo's First christmas....

OK now hes shattered :wink: Its not easy being this beautiful......

Heres 2 videos aswell lol I woke him up :evil: so hes tierd in the first...

Jingel bells- romeo smells....
http://www.zippyvideos.com/2534015442769956/jingel_bells_romeo_smells/
and rubber chicken chase.. (lol ignore my throw i had a digi cam in my hands!!) :oops:
http://www.zippyvideos.com/3211780962770026/pc080035/

xxxxxx

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
:shock: wow has Roo ever changed lol Stitch has that GAP jumper lol I think it must be the latest chi craze to have it, how big is he now cos he looks smaller than Stitchy

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
awwwwwww soooooo cute bless he looks fab hey doesnt she do a good job of those tops there fab i cant wait to see my hunni and pandora in theres at christmas im soooo tempted to let them have them now lol only 5 days to wait now!!!

seriously though stef he looks fabbbbb and i luuuurrrrvvvveeee the jumper millie made looks gorgous

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nemochi said:
:shock: wow has Roo ever changed lol Stitch has that GAP jumper lol I think it must be the latest chi craze to have it, how big is he now cos he looks smaller than Stitchy
lol you mean he aint changed or he has?
he weighs 4 pounds lol but i think he is overweight? Angela said he should be around 3 3 and a hlaf cause he is smaller than lillo but weighs more than him :oops: he has a pop belly! :wink:

yeh the GAP jumper is a must lol

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks Alanna and Kari :) 8)
Yeh Vik the tops both from you and millie are fab- i hate having to pick which one he should where.
They fit him better than the gap one aswell :wink: :wave:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
hey if the gap one is that in i may have to get jake and tyke one lol i swear iv been in like every gap i know and cant find chi clothes lol!!!
i see the ones in accessorize but they were way to huge
im just waiting for a duffle coat to come through for pandora lol

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
chihuahua-lady said:
hey if the gap one is that in i may have to get jake and tyke one lol i swear iv been in like every gap i know and cant find chi clothes lol!!!
i see the ones in accessorize but they were way to huge
im just waiting for a duffle coat to come through for pandora lol
awwwww way to cute vik!!! post picies hwen it come..
the top is also in brown and fudge but i liked the green lol
they have a lil red parka too but was to big for roo. :( :wave:

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
stefanie_farrell said:
nemochi said:
lol you mean he aint changed or he has?
he weighs 4 pounds lol but i think he is overweight? Angela said he should be around 3 3 and a hlaf cause he is smaller than lillo but weighs more than him :oops: he has a pop belly! :wink:

yeh the GAP jumper is a must lol
I mean he's changed a lot lol Stitch is fat he's currently on a diet cos he's just over 4lbs but he's kinda a barrel on legs at the moment cos I free feed Zero and Stitch eats too much

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
if you look at the recent pics I put up of Stitch you'll see what I mean about being a barrel he has like no waist but he's quite long and he's really getting his coat now kinda looks like a lion with his mane lol

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
he's kinda gone chestnut with some blue sabling on his neck and a lighter chest and tail is really pretty havent really seen colouring like his before lol but it is a change from when he was tiny. looks like he's going to have a very thick coat tho.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Hi Stef, I've missed you!

Roo looks soooooooo cute - as always!

He looks so tiny in the pic where he is being held.

Scruffy is just under 4lbs but looks much longer than your Roo, I'd love for them to meet sometime.

I so want a stripey jumper from Gap, i saw that Sarah's Stitch has one too and think it's gorgeous. How much was it, do you remember?

Roo ha always been one of my faves, i look forward to seeing more pics

:wave:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lecohen said:
Hi Stef, I've missed you!

Roo looks soooooooo cute - as always!

He looks so tiny in the pic where he is being held.

Scruffy is just under 4lbs but looks much longer than your Roo, I'd love for them to meet sometime.

I so want a stripey jumper from Gap, i saw that Sarah's Stitch has one too and think it's gorgeous. How much was it, do you remember?

Roo ha always been one of my faves, i look forward to seeing more pics

:wave:
thanks leena!!
yeh he looks tiny in that pic cause hes like10-12 weeks old. :lol:
yeh gotta do a SCRUFFY-ROO meet lol has a ring to it
yeh it was *BITE ME* 16.50 expensive or what? but i didnt pay got my auntie too :oops: :lol: cheeky!
xxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: I thought it was a recent one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya, we should def do a meet up, maybe after x-mas sometime.

Wow, £16.50 is quite a lot :shock: My hubby would go mad, just as well my M-I-L has got her knitting needles out :lol: :lol:

Keep well and soft hugs to ickle Roo xxx

1 - 20 of 35 Posts