Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Before we even got Toby we knew we were going to give him some Kangaroo Mince.
But as kangaroo meat is very rich in protein and fats we only feed him 1/4 roo mince 3/4 lean beef mince.
All of our animals have this mixture. (german shepherd alot more than the cat and chi)

So my question is......
Is there anyone else who feeds their chi kangaroo meat??

Thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
I use to feed my dogs kangaroo meat but i can't get it anymore. My dogs did well on it execpt Shelley my female golden retriever she got sloopy poos with it. But Rascal my chihuahua loved it and ate it pretty well.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
i tried giving some kangaroo wings to dexter once. it was from bestbullysticks but he didnt like it at all....we still have it since its just a chew...LOL. he just sniffed it and walked away :p

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL Dexter is so spoilt.
Our dogs go crazy for Kangaroo. We also get roo heart and liver treats, but they one get 1 peice every few days.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
here they are considered a pest so there is plenty of people who make a living out of their meat, so there is plenty of meat available to buy.
(i know its hard to believe, but yeah they are a pest. they are everywhere!!! alot of people including myself have hit them with cars before because they just jump out infront of your car)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts