Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day. :)

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
*kiss* for Roo! You are so cute babygirl, Happy Valentine's Day to you, your brudder and your mama! :ngreet2:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*kiss* for Roo! You are so cute babygirl, Happy Valentine's Day to you, your brudder and your mama! :ngreet2:
Thanks Crystal! Happy Valentine's Day to you and your sweet little ones! :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
LOL. Smart boy.
Roo looks adorable, that would make the perfect Valentine card with that soulful expression, shirt and heart snuggle sack. Looks like she is enjoying the holiday enough for both of them!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwww look at that sweet sweet face!!! Darling girl.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL. Smart boy.
Roo looks adorable, that would make the perfect Valentine card with that soulful expression, shirt and heart snuggle sack. Looks like she is enjoying the holiday enough for both of them!
His aversion to clothes is hilarious. He takes off tail between legs and hides. I really wanted to get a pic of them both together too. :( I called him out of his hiding spot but couldn't manage to get a decent shot, just blurry ones because he wouldn't settle. sigh. I haven't put anything on him in ages, but he's still suspicious it's gonna happen. :lol:

Awwww look at that sweet sweet face!!! Darling girl.
Thanks Tracy. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh, the eyes!! I could never be mad at that sweeeet face!!
She truly is the sweetest ever. :) So is Pip, even if he won't cooperate with my photo sessions. lol.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Roo you are SO VERY CUTE!
Thanks Kristi. :)

Oh pip!! Don't be a party poopah!! ;) lol
That is so funny him hiding like that. heeheehee :)
Roo looks precious beyond words. Happy V day to you guys!! :)
Ha yes, Pip is officially a party poopah. Poor little guy, I think it was those hoodies that left a bad memory. lol. Happy Valentine's Day to you (and sweet little Leila), Cheryl. :)

·
Registered
768 Posts
Oh Roo you are cutest little girl :) Happy valantines day to you all and ((hugs)) to Pip whose missed out on the fun!!! x

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks ladies for your sweet comments! :) x

1 - 20 of 34 Posts