Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all as you all know my baby bobby passed away not so long ago and i have to say it has been soooo hard not seeing her sweet little face i have two other cats but one i took in as a stray and he loves cuddles but in his own time when its convieiant he is more of a out door cat who comes for tlc when he wants my other is feix i call him phillipina god knows why i just baby them lol he is a maine coon and he is oh so loving and he comes in alot now but comes and go as he pleases iv always had alot of cats as one thing i love is i brought them there own wendy house its carpeted and has pics etc in like a proper house with a stable door so they can come and go as they please iv always loved bengal cats i used to work for the top breeder c.esmond.gay and got the bengal bug then well now im feeling the emptyness with out her its horrible with her not here and i thought about in a few weeks getting a bengal but one stumbling point my parents are completly against it as they are worried in my area some1 would stil he/she and i kinda agree its so hard !!! so looks like il have to leave it plus my over draft is sky high! maybe one day

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Vicki, I'm not a big cat lover. We just never had indoor cats when I was growing up. I don't dislike them, just never had a huge urge to have them as pets - except the bengals. I would have one of them in a heartbeat! They are just beautiful cats! But, I can see where someone might steal them. They are pretty expensive aren't they?

Do you just need a nudge to get one? O.K. - here goes - I think you should definitely get one!! :lol: :D :lol:

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
chihuahua-lady said:
hi all as you all know my baby bobby passed away not so long ago and i have to say it has been soooo hard not seeing her sweet little face i have two other cats but one i took in as a stray and he loves cuddles but in his own time when its convieiant he is more of a out door cat who comes for tlc when he wants my other is feix i call him phillipina god knows why i just baby them lol he is a maine coon and he is oh so loving and he comes in alot now but comes and go as he pleases iv always had alot of cats as one thing i love is i brought them there own wendy house its carpeted and has pics etc in like a proper house with a stable door so they can come and go as they please iv always loved bengal cats i used to work for the top breeder c.esmond.gay and got the bengal bug then well now im feeling the emptyness with out her its horrible with her not here and i thought about in a few weeks getting a bengal but one stumbling point my parents are completly against it as they are worried in my area some1 would stil he/she and i kinda agree its so hard !!! so looks like il have to leave it plus my over draft is sky high! maybe one day
I have a 4 year old seal mink point bengal :) I cant say I agree with esmond gay and I have spoken to his wife before via e-mail I dont like how he puts stupid prices in the paper and I have to worry about someone stealing my cat. I personally love them I wouldnt have any other breed of cat :) Mina is sooo cool hehe

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
yep :) she's my baby but she's pretty teeny for a bengal lol, it is funny tho when ur dogs are smaller than ur cat cos most bengals are huge. Mina cost me ummm £350 4 years ago and she's from the Indykatz breedline :) anyone who shows bengals might know the cattery lol. I wish I had a better pic of her but only have whats on my catster because my sister wiped my computer hummm might go find the little miss and take a photo lol

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Those bengals are so gorgeous. I remember when they first started becoming popular, they were having loads of health problems with a good percentage of them. Has that pretty much been bred out of the lines that you know of?

I would get a bengal kitty in a heartbeat if I didn't have Oma. But it would have to be free because I couldn't take it in good conscious because I would feel guilty about all the homeless kitties that need homes. I don't know why I feel the same way about dogs - maybe because there are so many more cats out there.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts